Memento Composite is free to download. You can build and save projects in the software without a subscription.
Finalizing to a flattened, print-ready file is available with a monthly subscription.
- To subscribe, launch the software, then create a project. When you are ready to create a ready-to-print format, click on FINALIZE and choose your render method. If unsubscribed, you will be prompted to make an account (or log in if you have already done so) then to start a subscription. Consult the regional pricing list to determine your monthly subscription fee.
- To cancel your subscription at any time, click on MY ACCOUNT in the top right corner of the software. This will launch your account page in a web browser, where you can manage your account and cancel your subscription. Your current month's subscription will continue to run up until the next scheduled pay date.
Fair use of your Memento subscription
Your subscription entitles you as an individual user to access your account on one or more computers for your personal convenience - for instance, a studio desktop and a personal laptop, allowing you to work flexibly at work, at home, and on the road. In this case, simply install Memento Composite on your second computer, then log in under the MY ACCOUNT link (top-right). To learn how to move projects and presets, click here.
A single subscription may not be shared by two individual users working in parallel. Multiple designers working at a studio must have separate subscription accounts. When abuse of this nature is detected, the account and subscription will immediately be terminated.
- No high upfront costs: Keep your money to invest in other aspects of your business.
- Low monthly cost: No large up-front expenditures to get you working.
- No upgrade fees: Flat-fee software makes you buy in at a level and will nag you for upgrade fees, so you are paying for bug fixes and new features, or even to move to a new computer. Your Memento Composite subscription keeps you on the latest and best version of the software, available any time for (re)installation.
- Use it when you need it: Are you a part-time pro who works on a seasonal basis? If so, our subscription model will work for your budget. Simply subscribe when you need the tool. Turn off the subscription before your month’s end via the MY ACCOUNT link directly in the software, and you won’t be charged again. Re-subscribe when it’s time to get back to work on composites.