Memento Composites is the tool to use to make class or group composites, memory mates, organizational composites, and other types of compositions created with portrait images and a database. Memento Composites lets you create grouped and sorted grids of portrait images, automatically label the portraits, and then generate multi-sheet layouts using information pulled from your portrait database.
Build any of the following types of projects:
- Large-format school or graduates composites
- Class composites for photo packages
- Memory mates, posters & banners for school teams, league sports and other clubs
- Individualized magazine covers
- Corporate or organizational wall composites
- Diplomats & certificates with portrait photos & names automatically added
Consult the following tutorial videos to see the type of projects you can build in Memento Composite:
|Basic class composites||Advanced composites|
|Memory mates||Customized photo products|
MementoPix does more than composite!
Interested in creating yearbooks?
Visit the Memento Yearbook website to learn about our custom tool for building fun, creative school annuals. Memento Yearbook includes book management and graphic resources to build a yearbook easily, including team management tools for safe use in a school environment.
Need to make general purpose photo albums or proof books?
Check out Memento Pro, our streamline album-building software designed to help you showcase your images efficiently. Layout automation and per page/per book stylization tools let you create beautiful albums in minutes.