The Editor is composed of three parts:
This section will cover the Page tab.
In the Page tab, edit your individual composite pages after designing your layout and generating a composite set.
From the Composite Set tab, hover over a page and clicking on the pencil icon to open it in the editor.
Or click on the Page tab to edit the first page in the generated composite set.
The Page tab lets you edit certain features on a page-by page basis.
- resize/reposition all frames on the canvas, including the composite frame as a whole.
- change the grid settings and alignment
- change all attributes on text frames and most attributes on tagged text frames
- change font size on individual portrait labels
- change candid images, including the background.
- recrop or reposition individual portraits within their frame.
Notice that the changes ONLY apply to the page opened in the editor. On the Composite set tab, the edited page no longer matches the others in the set.
You cannot change the following features on the Page editor:
- reset the composite frame query to reflow the grid
- move individual portraits to new locations
- edit label text or text attributes other than size
- edit the contents of tagged text frame
WARNING: If you return to the Layout tab to make changes, then re-generate your composite set, all customization done on the Page tab will be lost.
After fine-tune editing your pages, move to the Finalize tab to render them.